In one of the matches of the Champions League group stage, the players of Inter Milan and Real Madrid will come face to face. Which of the rivals will get the victory in the upcoming confrontation? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this meeting.
Inter Milan has held three meetings within the framework of Serie A matches this season. It is worth noting that the Nerazzurri were able to defeat Genoa with a score of 4:0 and beat Verona (3: 1), but in the last round match they lost points with Sampdoria (2:2). In the standings of the Italian championship, the "black and blue" are in fourth place, having seven points to their credit. Recall that last season, under the leadership of Antonio Conte, the team became the champion of Italy. The team did not play in European competitions last season. In the LCH, the last time the hosts lit up in the draw before last. Then they were able to take the third place in the group and failed to reach the playoffs.
As for the Madrid team, it held one more meeting. In the Example, the team of Carlo Ancelotti won 3 victories and played once in a draw. "Cream" defeated "Alaves" at the start of the season with a score of 4:1. However, then they had a draw with Levante. Real Madrid sensationally conceded three goals and allowed the frogs to score 3 points. It is also worth noting that the "cream" were able to defeat Betis (1: 0) and Celta (5: 2), showing a great level of football. Last season, Real Madrid managed to reach the semi-finals of the Champions League, where they lost on aggregate (1:3) to Chelsea in London.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Brazan (knee), Sensi (knee), Eriksen (heart problems) – all Inter . Bale (thigh), Kroos (groin), Marcelo (muscle injury), Mendy (muscle injury), Ceballos (ankle) - all Real Madrid.
- Under question:
- Bastoni (muscle injury) – Inter Milan.
Statistics and figures:
- Inter is a small favorite of the meeting;
- Inter has not lost for the last 9 matches;
- Real Madrid does not know defeats in the last 5 games;
- The last face-to-face meeting of the rivals ended with a score of 2: 0 in favor of Madrid;
- Real Madrid have won their last 3 matches against Inter.
I will not bet on performance in this meeting and look for the winner of the game. I will trust my intuition and assume that in the upcoming match, the opponents for two will serve at least 10 corners. As a rule, in games with the participation of these teams, this forecast often passes.