In the match of the last round of the Russian Football National League Krasnoyarsk "Yenisei" will play at home with Moscow "Veles". Your attention is invited to the forecast for this meeting.
Having spent a great part of the spring part of the season, "Yenisei" still did not get to the zone of transitional matches, and it will definitely not rise above 5th place. All because of recent failures – Krasnoyarsk were defeated by Krasnodar-2 on the road (0:4), and in the last round they lost to Torpedo at home (0:1). Between these matches, there was also a guest defeat in the semifinals of the Russian Cup by Spartak (0:3).
"Veles" also looked good until mid-April, after which he began to lose points regularly, dropping to 12th place in the standings. At the end of last month, Muscovites lost at home to Metallurg (1:2), after which they lost to Torpedo (0:1) on the road. In the last round, Sergey Petrenko's team drew with Baltika (1:1) on their own field.
Statistics and figures
- "Yenisei" has a 4-match winless streak, with the last 3 matches being lost;
- "Yenisei" has not scored a single goal in the last four matches;
- "Yenisei" has lost only 2 matches out of the last 14 at home, winning 10 times;
- In each of the three previous full-time matches of "Yenisei" with "Veles", the "Total less than 2.5" bet was held;
- "Veles" has a 5-match winless streak (2 draws + 3 defeats);
- In four of the last five matches of Veles, the Total bet was less than 2.5;
- "Veles" lost only 1 match out of the last four away matches, winning twice.
"Veles" has been playing quite indoor football on a visit lately, and this meeting should not be an exception. "Yenisei" strives to play actively in attack, but in recent weeks they have nothing effective ahead of them, while they run into counterattacks very often.