In the match of the last 38th round of the Turkish Super League in Istanbul, the local Fatih Karagyumryuk will host Alanyaspor. We bring to your attention the forecast for this duel.
Karagyumryuk managed to climb to 8th place in the standings, keeping the chances of finishing in the top 6 under favorable circumstances. In the last six rounds, the Istanbul team did not lose. At the end of April, they started a winning streak with a home victory over Giresunspor (2:1), after which they won twice more – on the road Konyaspor (2:1) and at home Geztepe (3:1). In the last round there was an away draw with Fenerbahce (0:0).
"Alanyaspor" is on the 5th place in the standings, having a theoretical chance to get into European competitions, but for this you need to hope for a misfire of "Istanbul Bashaksehir" in a parallel match. In early May, the Alanyans beat Malatyaspor at home and Adana Demirspor away with the same score 2:1. Then there was an away draw in the semifinals of the Turkish Cup with "Sivasspor" (1:1), which was not enough to pass on. In the last round, we managed to defeat Gaziantep on our own field (3:0).
Statistics and figures
- Fatih Karagyumryuk has a 6-match winless streak (4 wins + 2 draws);
- In five of the last six matches of Fatiha Karagyumryuk, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- Fatih Karagiumryuk has an 8-match unbeaten streak at home (6 wins + 2 draws);
- In each of the previous three face-to-face matches of Fatiha Karagyumryuk with Alanyaspor, the "Total less than 2.5" bet was held;
- Alanyaspor has a 4-match winless streak (3 wins + 1 draw);
- In seven of the last nine matches of Alanyaspor, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- Alanyaspor won only 1 match out of the last four away matches, losing twice.
Both teams are in great shape, preferring to play attacking football. "Alanyaspor" is more motivated in terms of the tournament, but "Fatih Karagyumryuk" plays great at home, and will not want to upset their fans before going on vacation.