This Saturday, the matches of the last 38th round of the Russian National Football League will take place, in the first of which the Far Eastern "SKA-Khabarovsk" will play at home with the Togliatti "Akron". Your attention is invited to the forecast for this meeting.
Khabarovsk residents have reserved the 4th place in the championship standings for themselves, and they will definitely play in transition matches for the right to promotion in the class. The Far East had a great spring part of the season, losing only twice. At the moment they are on a 3-match winning streak, having alternately defeated Fakel (2:1), Tom (2:0) and Orenburg (1:0) at home.
Akron is in the middle of the standings in 10th place, 10 points behind SKA Khabarovsk. Togliatti could have competed for entry into the Premier League, but in April they issued a 5-match winless streak with three defeats. In May, they managed to return to the winning streak – Akron defeated Tekstilshchik at home (4:1), and beat Olymp-Dolgoprudny on the road (2:0).
Statistics and figures
- SKA-Khabarovsk has lost only 1 match out of the last 11, winning 7 times;
- In four of the last five matches of SKA-Khabarovsk, the bet "At least one will not score + Total less than 2.5" was held;
- SKA-Khabarovsk has a 10-match unbeaten streak at home (9 wins + 1 draw);
- Akron has a 3-match winless streak, with the last 2 matches being won;
- In two of Akron's last three matches, the Total bet was more than 3.5;
- Akron has won only 1 match out of the last five away games, losing twice.
Akron is in good shape, and for SKA Khabarovsk this match will be a good preparation before the confrontation with the RPL team for a possible promotion in the class. The Far Easterners will play their viscous power football, neutralizing the strong attacking sides of the opponent.