Paykan and Fulad Khuzestan will meet in the match of the 24th round of the Iranian Football Championship. How will the upcoming duel end? We'll figure it out.
Paykan is currently on the 13th line in the standings, having 23 points scored in its asset. In 23 games, the team won four victories, drew 11 times and suffered eight defeats, while hitting the opponents' goal ten times, which is the worst indicator among all teams. In the last match, Paykan went away with a goalless world with Aluminum.
"Fulad Khuzestan" is on the eighth line in the standings, having 28 points scored in its asset. In 23 games played, the team won six victories, drew ten times and suffered seven defeats, while it has a negative balance on goals scored/missed (18:20). In the last match, Fulad Khuzestan lost to Siryan on the road with a score of 0:1.
Statistics and figures
- "Fulad Khuzestan" is the favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- Paykan cannot win for three games;
- "Fulad Khuzestan" cannot win for three games;
- Paykan scored 14 points in 11 home games this season, which is the 13th indicator among all teams.;
- "Fulad Khuzestan" scored 13 points in 11 away games this season - this is the ninth indicator among all teams;
- In the first face-to-face match this season, a 1-1 draw was recorded.
I think that the match will end in a draw, because the teams are not distinguished by a good game in attack, and also in recent games they have not shown the most stable football. I propose to place two bets on the upcoming match: a draw and a total total of 1.5 goals less.