Ararat and Lernain Artsakh will meet in the match of the 25th round of the Armenian Football Championship. How will the upcoming duel end? We'll figure it out.
"Ararat" is currently on the seventh line in the standings, having 22 points scored in its asset. In 24 games, the team won six victories, drew four times and suffered 14 defeats, while it has a negative balance on goals scored/conceded (16:29). In the last match, "Ararat" lost away to "Noah" with a score of 1:2
"Lernain Artsakh" is on the eighth line in the standings, ahead of the junction zone by three points. In 24 games, the team scored 21 points, won five victories, drew six times and suffered 13 defeats, while it scored 15 goals, which is the worst indicator among all teams. In the last match, Lernain Artsakh lost to Pyunik with a tennis score of 0:6 on its own field.
Statistics and figures
- "Ararat" is the favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- Ararat cannot win for five games;
- Lernain Artsakh has lost its last seven matches;
- "Ararat" scored 11 points in 12 home games this season - this is the sixth indicator among all teams;
- Lernain Artsakh scored 14 points in 11 away games this season, which is the seventh indicator among all teams;
- The teams have met twice this season: in the first game Lernain Artsakh won with a score of 2:1, in the second a goalless draw was recorded
I think that the duel will not be the most productive, because this game will be six points, since teams need to score points to move away from the junction zone. I propose to place two bets on the upcoming match: both teams will not score and the total total of 2.5 goals is less.