In another Sunday match of the 38th round of the Turkish Super League, Hatayspor will play at home with Giresunspor. We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
Khataytsy performed abominably in the second half of the season, dropping to 13th place in the standings. They have not been able to win since the first half of March. In the last four rounds, only 1 point was scored, thanks to a home draw in the round before last with Trabzonspor (1:1). In the last round, Hatayspor lost to Konyaspor on the road (1:3).
Giresun are in the last safe 16th place in the standings, but they broke away from the relegation zone by 9 points. In the last seven rounds, they suffered only 1 defeat, being weaker than Fatiha Karagyumryuk (1:2). After that, they managed to rehabilitate themselves at home with a victory over Adana Demirspor (2:0), which was followed by 2 draws – away with Altai (1:1) and at home with Istanbul Bashaksehir (1:1).
Statistics and figures
- Hatayspor has an 8-match winless streak (4 draws + 4 defeats);
- In four of the last six matches of Hatayspor, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- Hatayspor has lost only 1 match out of the last nine home matches in the championship, winning four times;
- Hatayspor has a 6-match winless streak in head-to-head matches with Giresunspor (6 wins + 2 draws);
- Giresunspor has lost only 1 match out of the last seven, winning twice;
- In five of the last six matches of Giresunspor, the Total bet was less than 2.5;
- Giresunspor has won only 2 matches out of the last eight away matches, losing four times.
Hatayspor has been playing very successfully with Giresunspor in recent years. The last time the Giresunians won back in 2013, when the teams played in the Second League (the third strongest division of the country). Khataytsy should still work hard to please their audience before the upcoming summer holidays.