On Sunday, in the match of the last round of the Turkish Super League, Istanbul Bashaksehir will play at home with Trabzonspor. We bring to your attention the forecast for this duel.
Istanbul Bashaksehir is close to guaranteeing itself a ticket to the Conference League. The team is in 4th place in the standings, which they will try to keep. Bashaksehir have not lost 7 rounds in a row, but in the last five they have only won 2, defeating Hatayspor at home (3:0) and outplaying Kasimpasha (3:2). After that there was a home draw with Galatasaray (0:0) and a guest match with Giresunspor (1:1).
"Black Sea Storms" frankly do not impress at the finish of the season, having secured the championship trophy long before the finish. If we take the last 10 rounds, then they got only 3 wins in them. Such relaxation had a negative impact on the team, and it missed the chance to form a championship double, unexpectedly losing to Kayserispor in the semifinals of the Turkish Cup (2:4). Last weekend, Trabzonspor forced a victory over Altai at home (2:1).
Statistics and figures
- Istanbul Bashaksehir has a 7-match winless streak (4 wins + 3 draws);
- In five of the last seven matches of Istanbul Bashaksehir, the Total bet was less than 2.5;
- Istanbul Bashaksehir have not conceded a single goal in their last three home matches;
- Trabzonspor has a 3-match winless streak in head-to-head matches with Istanbul Bashaksehir (2 wins + 1 draw);
- "Trabzonspor" lost only 1 match out of the last nine, but also won only three times;
- In the last five games of Trabzonspor, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- Trabzonspor has won only 1 match out of the last six away matches, losing twice.
Trabzon residents have been on vacation for a long time, lazily finishing this championship, and the motivated little-skipping Istanbul Bashaksehir should take the necessary 3 points to reserve the final 4th place in the championship.