As part of the penultimate 37th round of the Turkish Super League, the new champion of the country "Trabzonspor" will play at home with Izmir "Altai". Your attention is invited to the forecast for this meeting.
Trabzon failed to make the championship double this season. Last Tuesday they lost in the semi-finals of the Turkish Cup away to Kayserispor (2:4). In the championship, the "Black Sea storms" also often lose points recently, in the last two rounds they are content with draws at home with Antalyaspor (2:2) and away with Hatayaspor (1:1), but the gap from the nearest pursuer is still 9 points.
Altaians have long lost their chances of retaining a residence permit in the Super League. They were enough after returning to the elite of Turkish football for only a third of the championship, after which there were mostly defeats. Despite everything, Izmir residents are still trying to slam the door, having beaten Hatayspor (1-0) on the road in the round before last, and a week ago they drew with Giresunspor (1:1) in their native walls.
Statistics and figures
- Trabzonspor has won only 2 matches out of the last nine, having also lost twice;
- In five of the last six games of Trabzonspor, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- Trabzonspor has a 21-match unbeaten streak at home (14 wins + 7 draws);
- Trabzonspor has an 8-match winless streak in head-to-head matches with Altai (7 wins + 1 draw);
- "Altai" has won only 1 match out of the last seven, losing four times;
- In the last four matches of Altai, the Total bet was less than 2.5;
- "Altai" won only 1 match out of the last five away matches, losing three times.
Altai has been missing quite a bit lately, but Trabzonspor still needs to find an opportunity to win the last home match of the season in order to rehabilitate itself for the offensive relegation from the Turkish Cup.