In one of the matches of the group stage of the women's World Volleyball Championship, the players of the national teams of China and Colombia will come face to face. On whose side will the victory be in this confrontation? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this match.
China (w)The Chinese national team held the Asian Volleyball Cup last month.
It is worth noting that the Chinese women managed to reach the final of the championship, where, however, the team of the hosts lost to the Japanese national team with a score of 1:3. After that, the team did not hold friendly matches. But at the Volleyball World Cup, I played one game, and was able to celebrate success with a score of 3:0. The Argentine national team was on the shoulder blades, which, although it fought for victories in sets, could not win a single game.Colombia (w)
The Colombian national team at the first Pan American Games of this year was able to reach the final, but still lost to the Dominican Republic with a score of 1:
3. Nevertheless, with their game, the "coffee girls" left a pleasant impression of the game. After that, Colombia played a number of friendly matches and was able to achieve some success, beating rivals from Canada, Argentina and Belgium in face-to-face meetings. At the same time, Colombia was weaker than Belgium and Japan. She lost to both national teams with a score of 0:3. During the first meeting, Colombia fought with Japan, but lost to rivals with a score of 0:3, although it held that meeting at a good level.Statistics and figures:
- China is a clear favorite of the meeting;
- Chinese women won 4 meetings out of the previous 5;
- Colombia lost 3 matches in a row;
- The rivals have not met before.
Forecast In this match, it is certainly worth waiting for a successful game from the Colombian national team.
The guest team, together with the Chinese women, must break through the total of 128.5 points. The quotation for this event cannot but please. Given the previous meetings of the "coffee girls", this game should take place.