In the first match of the 1/8 finals of the Super League Paribet, Surgut Gazprom-Ugra and Belogorie will meet. How will the upcoming duel end? We'll figure it out.
Gazprom-Ugra finished the regular championship on the 12th line in the standings, the last one which gave the right to make it to the playoffs of the tournament. In 30 games, the Surgut club won seven victories and suffered 23 defeats, while it had a negative balance of won/lost games (38:72). In the last match of the regular championship, Gazprom-Ugra lost away to Dynamo-LO with a score of 1:3, having suffered a sixth defeat in a row.
"Belogorye" finished the regular championship on the fifth line in the standings, the Belgorod club lacked three points to take the fourth position, which gives the right to directly reach the quarterfinals of the playoffs of the tournament. Over the 30 games he played, he scored 63 points, winning 22 victories and suffering eight defeats. In the last match of the regular season, Belogorye beat Fakel with a score of 3:2, thereby winning the ninth victory in a row.
Statistics and figures
- Belogorye is the favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- Gazprom-Ugra has lost the last six games;
- Belogorie has won the last nine matches;
- Gazprom-Ugra scored 14 points in 15 home matches during the regular championship, which is the 12th indicator among all teams;
- The teams have met twice this season: two victories were won by Belogorie with a score of 3:0
I think that the guests should succeed, because their opponent did not perform in the best way in recent games, and during the whole season they did not have the most stable results. I propose to place two bets on the upcoming match: the victory of Belogorie in the first game with a handicap of points (-2.5), as well as the score after two games - 0:2.