In the next match of the Paribet Super League championship, Krasnoyarsk "Yenisei" and Novosibirsk "Locomotive" will meet. How will the upcoming duel end? We'll figure it out.
"Yenisei" is currently on the tenth line in the standings, having 38 points scored in its asset. For 28 games, the Krasnoyarsk club has won 13 victories and suffered 15 defeats, while it has a negative balance on goals scored / conceded (48:54). In the last match, Yenisei lost away to Lokomotiv with a score of 0:3.
Lokomotiv is currently on the fourth line in the standings, which gives the right to directly reach the quarterfinals of the playoffs of the tournament, ahead of the nearest pursuer by three points. Over 28 games, the Kaliningrad club scored 61 points, winning 22 victories and suffering six defeats. In the last match, Lokomotiv beat Ural 3-1 on their own field.
Statistics and figures
- Lokomotiv is the favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- "Yenisei" in the last round interrupted a series of five victories;
- Lokomotiv has won the last nine matches;
- "Yenisei" scored 20 points in 14 home games this season - this is the tenth indicator among all teams;
- Lokomotiv scored 28 points in 14 home games this season, which is the fifth indicator among all teams;
- In the first full-time match this season, Lokomotiv won with a score of 3:1.
I think that the guests should succeed in the upcoming match, because Belogorye is coming on their heels in the fight for fourth place. I propose to place two bets on the upcoming match: Lokomotiv will win with a handicap of points (-12.5), as well as the score after two games - 0:2.