In the next match of the Paribet Super League championship, Minsk "Builder" and Kazan "Zenit" will meet. Will the owners of the site be able to oppose something to a more famous opponent? We'll figure it out.
"The Builder" this season shows not the most expressive game. The Belarusian team currently closes the standings with only seven points scored. However, the gap from the next place is only one point, and at the same time she has one game left. During the 19 games she played, she won only two victories, while winning 11 games, which is the worst indicator among all teams. In the last round, the "Builder" at home lost to the "Torch" with a score of 0:3, extending the series to five defeats in a row.
Zenit is doing the opposite of its rival this season. The team from the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan took the lead after the last round due to the first misfire of the season at Zenit St. Petersburg. Alexey Verbov's wards have won 18 victories and suffered two defeats in 20 games, while being ahead of the nearest pursuer by one point, but having one more game. In the last round, Zenit beat Lokomotiv Novosibirsk with a score of 3:0 on its site.
Statistics and figures
- Zenit is a clear favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- Zenit scored 34 points in 12 home games - this is the best indicator among all teams;
- Zenit won 19 matches in a row, becoming the winner of the Russian Cup along the way;
- "The builder" has lost the last five matches;
- "Builder" scored seven points in nine home games - this is the 14th indicator among all teams;
- In the first full-time match this season, Zenit won 3-0
I think that the owners of the site do not even have minimal chances to impose at least some kind of struggle on the leader, because the "Builder" is completely failing this season, and Zenit needs to win an easy victory in order to have a chance of winning the regular season. I propose to bet on the victory of the guests with a handicap (-21.5) points.