In the next match of the Paribet Super League championship, Krasnoyarsk "Yenisei" and Nizhnevartovsk "Ugra-Samotlor" will meet. How will the upcoming duel end? We'll figure it out.
"Yenisei" is currently on the tenth line in the standings, having 18 points scored in its asset. During the 19 games held, the Krasnoyarsk team won six victories and suffered 19 defeats. At the same time, she has a negative balance on won/lost games (26:41). In the last match, Yenisei lost to Kuzbass Kemerovo on the road with a score of 1:3, extending the series of defeats to five games.
Ugra-Samotlor is currently outside the playoff zone of the tournament. The team occupies the 13th position with 13 points scored. The gap from the 12th place, which gives the right to continue fighting in the tournament, is five points. In 20 games, he won four victories and suffered 16 defeats, while losing 53 games, which is the worst indicator among all teams. In the last round, Ugra-Samotlor lost 3-0 at home to Ural.
Statistics and figures
- "Yenisei" is the favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- "Yenisei" scored six points in eight home games - this is the penultimate indicator among all teams;
- "Yenisei" has lost five matches in a row;
- "Ugra-Samotlor" scored three points in nine away games - this is the 13th indicator among all teams;
- Ugra-Samotlor lost the last three matches in a row with a score of 0:3;
- In the first full-time match this season, "Yenisei" won with a score of 3:0
I think that there are more or less equal opponents in the match, who in recent games have not shown the most stable game. A lot will be decided in the first game. I propose to bet that the total (45.5) points will be broken in the first game more.