In the next match of the women's Paribet Super League championship, Dynamo Krasnodar and Yenisei Krasnoyarsk will meet. How will the upcoming duel end? We'll figure it out.
Dynamo is currently on the ninth line in the standings, which makes it possible to compete for a ticket to the playoffs of the tournament. The Krasnodar team has 18 points scored in the asset for 18 games played. She won six victories and suffered ten defeats. In the last match, Dynamo lost away to Metar with a score of 0:3, thereby interrupting a series of three defeats in a row.
"Yenisei" is currently outside the playoff zone of the tournament. The Krasnoyarsk team is on the 11th line in the standings, having 13 points scored in its asset. The gap from the saving zone is four points. During the 16 games she played, she won four victories and suffered 12 defeats, while winning only 19 games, less than only three clubs. In the last round, Yenisei lost to Leningradka on the home court with a score of 1:3, thereby extending the series without victories to five games.
Statistics and figures
- Dynamo Krasnodar is the favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- Dynamo scored 12 points in eight home games, which is the eighth indicator among all teams;
- Dynamo has won three times in the last ten games;
- "Yenisei" scored five points in nine away games this season - this is the 13th indicator among all teams;
- "Yenisei" has lost the last five matches;
- In the first full-time match this season, Dynamo won 3-0.
I think that the guests will be able to impose at least some kind of struggle on the opponent, who also does not perform very powerfully this season, because they still have chances to reach the playoffs of the tournament and need to get out of the survival zone. I propose to bet that Yenisei will win at least one game.