On Thursday evening, in the match of the third round of the Europa League group stage, English Arsenal will play at home with Norwegian Buda-Glimt. We bring to your attention the forecast for this duel.
The Gunners have played only one match in the Europa League so far, beating Swiss Zurich 2-1 in the first round on the road. The home match of the second round with the Dutch PSV was postponed due to the death of Queen Elizabeth II. In the English Premier League, Mikel Arteta's team is doing great so far - 7 matches won out of eight and first place in the standings.
Bude-Glimt has the most serious plans for European competitions, which it has been implementing with good results so far. In the first round, the Norwegians drew away with Dutch PSV (1:1), after which they defeated Swiss Zurich (2:1) at home. In the national championship, Haikin and company are in second place after 24 rounds, but they are 15 points behind the leading Molde.
Statistics and figures
- Arsenal have won 9 matches out of the last ten, losing only once;
- In the last eight matches of Arsenal, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Arsenal have a 7-match winning streak in home matches, although they conceded at least one goal in each of them;
- Bude-Glimt has won only 2 matches out of the last six, having also lost twice;
- In eight of the last nine Boude-Glimt matches, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- Bude-Glimt has won only 2 matches out of the last five away matches, having also lost twice;
Arsenal beat Tottenham last weekend, and a few days later they have to play Liverpool. In such a situation, the match with the Norwegians will obviously be played mainly by reservists. Bude-Glimt has repeatedly demonstrated that it is not afraid of anyone at the Euro arena, acting in its favorite aggressive manner, so it is quite capable of scoring in London.