In another early match of the third round of the Europa League group stage, French Monaco will play at home with Turkish Trabzonspor. The forecast for this duel is presented to your attention.
After failing to qualify for the Champions League, the Monegasques looked like the favorite in their group. In the first round, they beat the Serbian "Crvena Zvezda" on the road (1-0), but then they could not break the resistance at home, losing minimally to the Hungarian "Ferencvaros" (0:1). In the French championship, Monaco scored a very good move, being on the current 4-match winning streak, thanks to which it rose to 5th place in the standings.
The Turkish champion also failed in the Champions League qualification, but also started the Europa League group stage with a failure, losing on the road to Hungarian Ferencvaros (2:3), although he played in the numerical majority for more than half a half. In the second round, the "Black Sea storms" managed to defeat the Serbian "Crvena Zvezda" at home (2:1). In the Turkish Super League, Trabzonspor also has problems – 16 points scored in eight rounds, which allow them to take 5th place in the standings.
Statistics and figures
- Monaco has won 5 matches out of the last six, losing only once;
- In three of the last four matches of Monaco, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Monaco has won only 2 of the seven home matches played this season, losing three times;
- Trabzonspor has a 3-match winning streak;
- In the last five games of Trabzonspor, the bet "Both teams will score + Total more than 2.5" was held;
- Trabzonspor has won only 2 matches out of the last six away matches, losing four times.
Monaco are on a good run, having almost effortlessly defeated Nantes in the last round (4:1), scoring three times in the first half hour of the game. Trabzonspor is very unstable, especially in guest meetings, so it is very difficult to count on the success of the guests here. Here, the Monegasques are unlikely to seek to smash the opponent – it is necessary to rotate the squad, allowing their leaders to rest in a busy calendar.