Serbian "Crvena Zvezda" will play at home with Hungarian "Ferencvaros" in the third round of the group stage of the Europa League. Your attention is invited to the forecast for this match.
Belgrade failed at the start of the European Cup tournament, putting themselves in danger of being left without a European Cup spring. In the first round, Zvezdashi lost on their own field to French Monaco (0:1), after which they lost to Turkish Trabzonspor (1:2) on the road. In the Serbian Superliga, Crvena Zvezda has a 3-match winning streak, strengthening its leadership. The gap from the nearest pursuer is 3 points, and there are two matches in reserve.
Stanislav Cherchesov's team has so far been the most successful in the Europa League, winning both of their opening matches. In the first round, she was able to win the Turkish "Trabzonspor" at home (3:2), although from the 16th minute she played ten, after which she beat the French "Monaco" (0:1) away. In the Hungarian championship, Budapest lost last weekend on the road to Kecskemetu (0:2), but they continue to lead by a two-point margin, also having two missed matches in reserve.
Statistics and figures
- Crvena Zvezda has won 4 matches out of the last five, losing only once;
- Crvena Zvezda has not conceded a single goal in the last three matches;
- Crvena Zvezda has lost only 1 match out of the last 27 at home, winning 21 times;
- Ferencvaros has won 7 matches out of the last eight, losing only once;
- In three of the last four matches, Ferencvaros did not miss;
- Ferencvaros has won 4 matches out of the last five away matches, losing only once.
Crvena Zvezda is obliged to go to this match, as if to the final, since a misfire here will practically put an end to further European Cup ambitions. Ferencvaros will clearly lack self-confidence after last weekend's defeat, so the Serbs can take advantage of this.