As part of one of the matches of the group stage of the Europa League, the players of Spartak Moscow and Legia will come face to face. On whose side will the victory be in our match? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this meeting.
The players of Spartak under the leadership of Rui Vitoria can not find their game in any way. Yes, the team is gradually rising in the RPL standings, but so far only up to the 8th line. Spartak did not start the season in the RPL in the best way. However, in the last meeting of the championship, he managed to defeat Khimki with a score of 3:1. In this match, Muscovites will certainly act from a position of strength, and the team has resources. And the presence of Alexander Sobolev on the edge of this very clearly speaks.
The Polish team will try to compete for the second place in their group, and we must admit that the potential of the Polish team is very high. But the team started terribly in its championship. After 5 matches played, she has 6 points and the 16th place in her asset, which hardly anyone could have predicted. In the previous round, the team experienced the bitterness of defeat and lost minimally to "Shlensk". However, failures in the championship and the mood for European competitions are completely different things. Moreover, the Polish grandee cannot solve his problems quickly, no matter how much he would like it.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Maslov (tendon), Melkadze (muscle injury) - all Spartak Moscow. Kapustka (injury) – "Legia".
- Under question:
- Davis (stroke), Rodriguez (illness) - both "Everton". Collins (kick) - Burnley.
Statistics and figures:
- Spartak is the favorite of the match;
- "Red-white" have 2 wins in 5 games;
- "Legia" lost in the last 2 meetings;
- Spartak lost in the last face-to-face meeting to Legia with a score of 2: 3;
- In total, the rivals have met 4 times in their club history;
- 2 victories in these meetings were won by the "red-white", having suffered 1 defeat and once having drawn.
I think it is necessary to place a bet in favor of Spartak. The red-and-white team is gradually gaining playing form, as evidenced by the victory of the club in the last meeting of the national championship over Khimki. I don't see any other option but to take a forecast for the victory of the capital's Russian team.