The fifth round of the Ukrainian Premier League will begin on Friday with an early match in Rivne, where the local "Veres" will play with the Lviv "Rukh". We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
Veres has successfully started the current championship, currently taking 5th place in the standings with 9 points scored. At the same time, all 4 starting matches of the "red-black" were played on the road. They defeated Chernomorets Odessa (1-0) and Vorskla Poltava (2-1). After that, the Rovenchans lost to Dnipro-1 (0:2), but were able to beat Kryvyi Rih Kryvbas (1:0).
"Rukh" is less successful at the start of this season, having only 3 points scored in the asset, 1 point ahead of the zone of transitional matches. In the first three rounds, Leonid Kuchuk's team could not get a single point, losing on the road to Kovalevsky Kolos (0:2), and at home being weaker than Metalist Kharkiv (1:2) and Shakhtar Donetsk (0:1). But in the last round, the Lviv team defeated the Luhansk "Dawn" on their own field (3:1).
Statistics and figures
- "Veres" has lost only 1 match out of the last five, winning three times;
- In four of the last five matches of Veres, the Total bet was less than 2.5;
- Veres has won only 1 match out of the last four at home, losing twice;
- "Rukh" has never lost in full-time matches to "Veres" in history (2 wins + 1 draw);
- Rukh has won only 1 match out of the last six, losing three times;
- In six of the last eight matches of Rukh, the Total bet was less than 2.5;
- Rukh has a 4-match winless away streak (1 draw + 3 defeats).
Veres looks like a more stable team this season with a better selection of performers. "Rukh" gave out a strong match with "Zarya", but three weeks have already passed after it, so there can be no talk about some kind of curage. In addition, outside of Lviv, the "yellow-blacks" play mostly unsuccessfully.