On Monday, in the final match of the 17th round of the Ukrainian Premier League, Dnipro Dnipro-1 will play at home with Chernomorets Odessa. The forecast for this meeting is presented to your attention.
Igor Yovichevich's team dropped to fourth place in the standings, but only because Zarya has already played its match in this round. At the moment, Dnipro-1 is on a 5-match winning streak. After the November international break, the Dnipro team confidently beat Alexandria (3:1) and Vorskla (5:1) at home, and last Wednesday they modestly beat Cherkassy LNZ (2:0) in the Ukrainian Cup.
The Mariners are in the transition zone, only 1 point ahead of Ingulets and Minay, while the gap from the rescue zone is as much as 5 points. After a two-week November vacation, Chernomorets lost outrageously at home to Dynamo (1-6), and in the last round failed to score points in another match at home, losing minimally to Desna (0:1).
Statistics and figures
- Dnipro-1 has a 5-match winning streak;
- In three of the last five matches, Dnipro-1 has scored at least three goals;
- Dnipro-1 has won 8 of the nine home matches played this season, losing only once;
- Chernomorets has won only 1 match out of the last nine, losing 5 times;
- In three of the last five matches, Chernomorets has conceded at least three goals;
- Chernomorets has a 4-match winless streak in away matches (2 draws + 2 defeats).
Dnipro-1 is very powerful in attack, while Chernomorets cannot adjust its game in defense in any way. There is practically no doubt that the hosts here will achieve victory in a bright and productive match. In the first round match, by the way, the Dnipro team won in Odessa with a score of 3:0.