In another match of the 1/8 finals of the Cup of Ukraine Lviv "Rukh" will play at home with Lugansk "Zarya". We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
"Rukh" has had a good last month, losing only one match, and even that to Dynamo Kyiv. In early October, Lviv beat Mariupol on the road (2:0). After the matches of the national teams, the "black and yellow" were forced to miss one match due to an outbreak of coronavirus, and last Sunday they drew at home with Minaj (2:2). At the previous stage of the Cup Leonid Kuchuk's team confidently passed "Nikolaev" (3:0).
Luhansk residents have been quite stable in the last month and a half, although they still had a couple of breakdowns – at the end of September they lost heavily in the Conference League to Roma (0:3), and after the October international break they were defeated by Shakhtar (1:6). But still, a week ago, Zarya got its first victory in European competitions, beating CSKA Sofia on the road (1-0), and then Kolos was defeated at home in the championship (1-0), thanks to which Viktor Skripnik's team took 4th place in the UPL.
Statistics and figures
- "Rukh" has lost only 2 matches out of the last seven, winning three times;
- In four of the last five matches of "Rukh" there was a bet "At least one will not score";
- Rukh has a 3-match winless streak in home matches (2 draws + 1 defeat);
- Rukh lost all three previous home matches in the Ukrainian Cup;
- Zarya has never lost in face-to-face matches to Rukh before (2 wins + 1 draw);
- Zarya has an 8-match winless streak (5 wins + 3 losses);
- In six of the last seven matches of the "Dawn" there was a bet "At least one will not score";
- Zarya has lost 3 matches out of the last seven away matches, having also won three times.
"Rukh" still looked a little heavy after suffering from COVID-19 disease by many football players, almost losing to the crisis "Minay". Zarya got a good lesson in the match with Shakhtar, after which they played more reliably and pragmatically, which brings results. In this match, Luhansk residents will most likely also try to win in a similar style.