On Wednesday evening, as part of the 22nd round of the Turkish Super League, Trabzonspor will play Antalyaspor on its field. Your attention is invited to the forecast for this match.
The current champion of Turkey does not manage to get close to the leading group in any way – he is only in 6th place in the standings, already 13 points behind the leader. In the last two home matches, the Trabzon team managed to defeat Istanbul's Istanbul Bashaksehir (1-0) and Istanbul City (4-0), between these meetings in the framework of the national Cup, having outplayed Umraniespor (4:1) on the road. But in the last round there was a guest defeat from Hatayspor (1:2).
Antalyaspor also does not achieve the goals set for the season, taking the current 14th place in the standings, only 1 point away from the relegation zone. Nuri Shahir's team drew 2-2 at home with Giresunspor in mid-January. After it, there was a relegation from the Turkish Cup due to a home defeat in extra time from Kayserispor (0:2), and then a defeat in the championship away from Galatasaray (1:2). In the last round, the Scorpions pulled out a victory over Umraniespor (3:2) on their own field.
Statistics and figures
- Trabzonspor has a 7-match unbeaten streak in the championship (4 wins + 3 draws);
- In five of the last six games of Trabzonspor, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Trabzonspor has a 37-match unbeaten streak at home (26 wins + 11 draws);
- Trabzonspor has a 6-match winless streak in face-to-face home meetings with Antalyaspor (4 wins + 2 draws);
- Antalyaspor has won only 1 match out of the last eight, losing four times;
- In four of the last five matches of Antalyaspor in the championship, the bet "Both teams will score + Total more than 2.5" was held;
- Antalyaspor has won only 1 match out of the last seven away matches, losing 5 times.
Despite all its instability, Trabzonspor continues to perform very successfully on its field, having won the last 5 home matches dry. Antalyaspor, on the other hand, does not play as much as it suffers in most matches. The victory of the hosts in this match should be quite confident.