Fenerbahce and Umraniespor will play in one of the last matches of the first round of the Turkish Super League in Istanbul. Your attention is invited to the forecast for this Istanbul derby.
Fener had a strong last third of last season, earning second place and a ticket to the Champions League qualification. In the summer, the Canaries played 6 test matches, in which they never lost, gaining 5 victories. But the way in the Champions League ended very quickly – the team of Jorge Jesus failed to beat Dynamo Kyiv" (0:0, 1:2). Having been relegated to the Europa League, last Thursday the "yellow-dark blue" at home took out their anger on the Czech "Slovak" (3:0).
For the first time in its 84-year history, Umraniespor managed to reach the Super League. Last season, the Istanbul team took second place in the First League championship, losing only in additional indicators to Ankaraguju. In the summer, Recep Uchar's team played 6 test matches. They started with a draw with Kasimpasha (2:2), followed by victories over Giresunspor (1:0), Erzurumspor (3:0) and Hatayspor (3:0). Then there was a failure in the match with Torpedo from Kutaisi (0:3), as well as a crushing victory over Samgurali (3:0).
Statistics and figures
- Fenerbahce has not lost in regular time in the last 15 matches (10 wins + 5 draws);
- Fenerbahce have not conceded in four of the last five matches;
- Fenerbahce has a 7-match unbeaten streak in home league matches (5 wins + 2 draws);
- Umraniespor won both previous full-time matches against Fenerbahce with the same score 1-0. It was in the Turkish Cup in the 2018/2019 season;
- Umraniespor has lost only 1 match out of the last eight, winning four times;
- In five of the last seven matches of Umraniespor, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Umraniespor lost only 1 match out of the last five away matches, winning three times.
Fenerbahce, of course, is a couple of goals stronger than Umraniespor. Bookmakers do not believe that there can be any intrigue here, offering a very small coefficient for the victory of the hosts. But it is unlikely that the "canaries" will be too zealous here – after all, there is a trip to the Czech Republic and two more matches in the framework of the Europa League playoff round ahead. Therefore, there is a reason to save your strength and win just in class.