On Monday, 3 matches will be played in the first round of the Turkish Super League. In the first of them, two Istanbul teams will play – "Istanbul Basaksehir" and "Kasimpasha". We bring to your attention the forecast for this duel.
Bashaksehir finished the last championship in 4th place, which is why they had to come out of vacation early to prepare for the Conference League qualification. Emre Belezoglu's team played 4 test matches, in which they did not concede a single goal, winning three times. Although in the second qualifying round of the European Cup, the Israeli Maccabi from Netanya managed to pass with difficulty (1:1, 1:0). Last Thursday, Istanbul Bashaksehir confidently defeated Iceland's Breidablik (3:1) on the road.
For a long time last season, Kasimpasha fought hard for survival, but the arrival of Sami Ugurlu on the coaching bridge led to rapid progress. Since March, the team has started winning regularly, climbing to the final 11th place in the standings. Even before the European Cup zone, the Apaches were only 12 points short. In the off-season, 5 matches were played, in which only Boluspor managed to win (1-0). Draws were recorded in the matches with Umraniespor (2:2), Altynordu (2:2) and Pendikspor (1:1), as well as the Apaches lost to Galatasaray (1:2).
Statistics and figures
- Istanbul Bashaksehir has an 11-match winless streak (7 wins + 4 draws);
- In four of the last six matches of Istanbul Bashaksehir, the Total bet was less than 2.5;
- Istanbul Bashaksehir has a 5-match winless streak at home (3 wins + 2 draws);
- "Istanbul Bashaksehir" has a 4-match winless series in face-to-face matches with "Kasimpasha", and the last 3 meetings were won by the Bashaksehir team;
- Kasimpasha has an 11-match unbeaten streak (8 wins + 3 draws);
- In the last eight matches of Kasimpashi, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Kasimpasha has a 3-match winning streak away, scoring at least three goals in them.
Kasimpasha prefers to play attacking football, not being afraid to play aggressively in attack even on the road. Over the past six months, there has not been a single away match in which the Apaches scored less than two goals. Istanbul Bashakshehir is now forced to split into two fronts, so Kasimpasha will strive to put maximum pressure on opponents who have accumulated fatigue. There should be plenty of goals in this meeting.