On Sunday, in the match of the first round of the Turkish Super League, Giresunspor will play on its field with Adana Demirspor. Your attention is invited to the forecast for this match.
According to the results of the last championship, the Giresunks took the last saving 16th place in the standings, although the gap from the relegation zone was a comfortable 9 points. Hakal Kelesh continues to lead the team. The club has significantly updated the composition of the team in the transfer market, focusing on foreign players. In the first test match this summer, Giresunspor defeated Erzurumspor (4:1), after which there were defeats from Umraniespor (0:1) and Rizespor (1:2), as well as a draw with Torpedo from Kutaisi (0:0).
The Adanais failed at the end of last season, which is why they slipped to 9th place, although they fought for European Cup positions for most of the championship. But Vincenzo Montella retained the post of head coach. The team has been updated very seriously – more than a dozen and a half recruits have been signed. Of the five test matches in the summer, "Adana Demirspor" managed to win only "Istanbul" (3:2). The losses were in duels with Gaziantep (0:2), Umm Salam (0:2) and Pescara (1:2). In the last match there was a draw with Napoli (2:2).
Statistics and figures
- Giresunspor has won only 1 match out of the last six, losing twice;
- In four of the last five matches of Giresunspor, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- Giresunspor has a 6-match unbeaten streak at home (3 wins + 3 draws);
- In the last seven full-time matches of Giresunspor with Adana Demirspor, only the team that played at home won;
- "Adana Demirspor" has lost 5 matches out of the last six, winning only once;
- In six of the last seven matches of Adan Demirspor, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- "Adana Demirspor" has a 5-match winless away streak (1 draw + 4 defeats), not scoring in four of them.
It is difficult to say which of the teams here will be able to succeed at the start of the season, given the serious personnel update. But the opponents in the first round should not be afraid to play aggressively, so we are waiting for goals from each side.