On Thursday, May 26, the final match of the Turkish Cup will take place, in which Kayserispor will play with Sivasspor at the Ataturk Olympic Stadium. We bring to your attention the forecast for this duel.
In the Turkish championship, the stars of Anatolia took only 14th place, although they broke away from the relegation zone by a fairly comfortable distance. Kayserispor had a very difficult grid in the Cup, but he managed to defeat Fenerbahce (1-0) and Besiktas (2-1) on the road, and heroically pass the new champion of the country "Trabzonspor" in the semifinals" (0:1, 4:2).
Sivassets also did not shine in the last Super League championship, taking 10th place, 7 points ahead of Kayserispor. In the Turkish Cup, the "red and white" had a much simpler grid, unlike the opponent, and this calendar year Bandyrmaspor (4:2) and Fatih Karagyumryuk (1:0), as well as Alanyaspor were passed" (2:1, 1:1).
Statistics and figures
- Kayserispor has won only 2 matches out of the last eight, losing three times;
- In four of the last five matches of Kayserispor, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- In five of Kayserispor's last seven matches in the Turkish Cup, there was a bet "At least one will not score";
- "Sivasspor" has lost only 1 match out of the last eight, winning 5 times;
- In seven of the last eight matches of "Sivasspor" there was a bet "Both teams will score";
- In four of the last five matches of "Sivasspor" in the Turkish Cup there was a bet "Both teams will score".
"Sivasspor" on paper looks like a small favorite of the match, but "Kayserispor" has a strong unyielding character in the current draw of the tournament. There is a considerable probability that the main time of the match will end in a productive draw. But still, the Sivassans are more experienced cup fighters, due to which they can pick up the trophy and get a pass to European cups again.