Istanbul's Fatih Karagiumryuk and Kasimpasha will play on Tuesday as part of the last 38th round of the Turkish Super League. We present to your attention the forecast for this match.
"Fatih Karagyumryuk" is located on the 8th place in the standings, having prospects to rise or fall by one line at the end of this round. In the second half of May, he lost at home to Adana Demirspor (2:3) and away to Trabzonspor (1:4), after which Andrea Pirlo left the team. With the new young head coach Aparslan Erdem, the Karagyumryuk team won Kayserispor (2:0) on their own field, and drew with Konyaspor (1:1) away.
Kassympasha closes the top 10 in the standings, having chances to drop to 1-3 positions in case of defeat in this meeting. But at the same time, it is still worth noting that she herself has recently risen a lot, giving out a 3-match winning streak in May. "Apaches" on the road prevailed over "Sivasspor" (2:1) and "Alanyaspor" (3:1), between these meetings at home having won a minimal victory over "Istanbul" (1:0). In the last round in their native walls, they lost heavily to Besiktas (2:5).
Statistics and figures
- Fatih Karagiumryuk has won only 1 match out of the last four, losing twice;
- In six of the last eight matches of Fatiha Karagyumryuk, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- Fatih Karagyumryuk has a 5-match unbeaten streak at home (2 wins + 3 losses);
- In the last eight full–time matches of Fatiha Karagyumryuk with Kasimpasha, the bet "Both teams will score" was held, and in seven of them - "Total more than 2.5 goals";
- "Kasimpasha" has lost only 1 match out of the last five, winning three times;
- In four of the last six matches of Kasimpashi, the bet "Both teams will score + Total more than 2.5 goals" was held;
- Kasimpasha has a 4-match unbeaten away streak (2 wins + 2 draws), and the last 2 matches were won.
Matches between these teams consistently turn out to be productive. In the last round, they do not solve serious tournament problems, so again they have to give out a bright spectacular game with a lot of goals, acting as relaxed as possible.