In one of the last matches of the final round of the Turkish Super League, Adana Demirspor will play at home with Geztepe. We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
Vincenzo Montella's team failed at the end of the championship, turning from a contender for European Cup positions into a team from the bottom half of the standings, dropping to 11th place. In the last five rounds, the Adanais only lost. In the last home match, they were weaker than Alanyaspor (1:2), after which they lost to Galatasaray (2:3) on the road.
Izmir residents have not been able to win since January, thus guaranteeing themselves the penultimate 19th place in the standings, and relegation to the First League. In the last 14 rounds, they scored only 1 point, having drawn away with Gaziantep (1:1). After that, Geztepe lost away to Fatih Karagyumryuk (1:3), and at home to Rizespor (1:7) and Besiktas (0:2).
Statistics and figures
- Adana Demirspor has a 5-match losing streak;
- In five of the last six matches of Adan Demirspor, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- "Adana Demirspor" has won only 2 matches out of the last seven at home, losing three times;
- In the last five full-time matches of "Adan Demirspor" with "Geztepe", the bet "Both teams will score" was held, and in four of them – "Total more than 2.5";
- Geztepe has a 15-match winless streak (2 draws + 13 defeats);
- In the last three matches, Geztepe has conceded 12 goals;
- Geztepe has an 8-match winless away streak (2 draws + 6 defeats).
"Adana Demirspor" had to gain enough sports anger after a series of defeats to deal with an outsider who has been missing a lot lately before going on vacation.