In the match of the 37th round of the Turkish Super League in Istanbul, the local "Kasimpasha" will play at home with "Antalyaspor". We bring to your attention the forecast for this duel.
The Apaches managed to get to the top half of the standings in 10th place. In April, they scored two consecutive crushing victories – at home over Adana Demirspor (4-0) and away over Besiktas (3-0). After that, there was a home defeat against Istanbul Bashaksehir (2:3), but in the last round, Kasimpasha won again – on the road, Sivasspor (3:1).
Antalyaspor is in 8th place in the standings, 5 points ahead of Kasimpashi, and 6 points behind the European Cup zone. At the end of April, the Scorpions lost important points, failing to beat Kayserispor at home (1:1), after which they settled for a draw with Trabzonspor (2:2) on the road. In the last round, Konyaspor was beaten at home (3:2).
Statistics and figures
- Kasimpasha has a 10-match unbeaten streak (7 wins + 3 draws);
- In 12 of the last 13 matches of Kasimpashi, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- In eight of the last nine home matches, Kasimpasha has scored at least two goals;
- Antalyaspor has a 4-match winless streak in face-to-face meetings with Kasimpasha, although the last 3 matches ended in productive draws;
- Antalyaspor has a 9-match winless streak (7 wins + 2 draws);
- In the last seven matches of Antalyaspor, the bet "Both teams will score" was held;
- Antalyaspor has a 7-match unbeaten streak in the away matches of the championship (4 wins + 3 draws).
Both teams play very well, first of all, in attack at the end of the season. In this meeting, it is quite possible to hope for a scoring extravaganza, given that it has no special tournament significance.