In one of the matches of the penultimate 37th round of the Turkish Super League, Istanbul Fenerbahce and Fatih Karagyumryuk will meet in a face-to-face duel. Your attention is invited to the forecast for this match.
The Canaries practically guaranteed themselves a place in the Champions League zone, 5 points ahead of Konyaspor in the fight for second place. Before the last round, they managed to give out a 7-match winning streak. After a crushing away victory over Rizespor (6:0) and a home labor defeat of Gaziantep (3:2), Fenerbahce drew away with Besiktas (1:1) in the last round.
Fatih Karagyumryuk is in 6th place in the standings, 5 points behind the European Cup zone. In the last five rounds, only one misfire was allowed in the form of an away draw with the new champion of the country "Trabzonspor" (1:1). After it, Karagyumryuk residents beat Giresunspor (2:1) and Geztepe (3:1) in their home walls, and between these meetings they coped with Konyaspor (2:1) on the road.
Statistics and figures
- Fenerbahce has a 10-match unbeaten streak (8 wins + 2 draws);
- In four of Fenerbahce's last six matches, there was a bet "At least one will not score";
- Fenerbahce has a 4-match winning streak at home;
- Fenerbahce has a 12-match winless streak in face-to-face meetings with Fatih Karagiumryuk (9 wins + 3 draws);
- Fatih Karagyumryuk has a 5-match winless streak (4 wins + 1 draw);
- In the last five matches of Fatiha Karagyumryuk, the bet "Both teams will score" was held, and in four of them – "Total more than 2.5";
- Fatih Karagyumryuk won only 1 match out of the last five away matches, losing three times.
For Fener, Fatih Karagyumryuk is traditionally a convenient opponent. Despite the fact that the Karagyumryuk team is in good shape now, the yellow-dark blue team should win, as they are also in perfect order, and from a tournament point of view they are more motivated - they need to take the last step to guarantee themselves the Champions League for next season.