On Saturday, the game day program of the 21st round of the Turkish Super League will consist of five matches, and in the first of them Adana Demirspor will play at home with Kayserispor. We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
Vincenzo Montella's team has had an outstanding last month, being now on a 6-match winless streak, in which 5 wins were obtained. Only in the round before last, the Adanais offensively missed the victory in the away match with Geztepe (1:1). After that, Ankaraspor was outplayed at home in the Cup (3:2), and a strong-willed victory over Fenerbahce (2:1) was won on the road in the championship. Thanks to this, the Demirsport team got to the 4th place in the standings.
The Kayseris have also been good lately, not losing 5 matches in a row, having turned from a fighter for survival in the championship into a strong middle man. The gap from the relegation zone is already 9 points - less even before the European Cup zone. It so happened that Kayserispor played at home in the last three matches, and all the matches were won dry – in the Cup over Akhisar (4:0), and in the championship over Sivasspor (3:0) and Altai (1:0).
Statistics and figures
- Adana Demirspor has a 6-match winless streak (5 wins + 1 draw);
- In four of the last five matches of "Adan Demirspor" there was a bet "Both teams will score";
- "Adana Demirspor" has a 7-match winless streak in home matches (6 wins + 1 draw), not missing in six of them;
- Kayserispor has never lost in official face-to-face matches to Adana Demirspor (7 wins + 2 draws), although the last two meetings ended in a draw;
- Kayserispor has a 5-match winless streak (3 wins + 2 draws), and the last 3 meetings were won;
- Kayserispor has not conceded in four of the last five matches;
- Kayserispor has an 8-match winless streak in away matches (3 draws + 5 defeats).
Adana Demirspor has never defeated Kayserispor before, only once in a friendly match, but any series is interrupted sooner or later. Now the Adanais have scored an amazing move under the leadership of Montella, and they have to deal with the Kayseris, who are very poorly performing in away matches this season.