In the last match of the Sunday program of the 14th round of the Turkish Super League, Malatyaspor will play at home with Galatasaray. We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
Malatyaspor returned to the relegation zone, dropping to 17th place in the standings. The Yellow-Blacks won two matches in a row in the second half of October, but that was the end of it – they lost away to Kasimpasha (0:2) and at home to Istanbul Bashaksehir (1:3). After the November break for the matches of the national teams, the Malatians lost away to their direct competitor Giresunspor (0:1).
Galatasaray is great in the Europa League, where last Thursday they dealt with Marseille (4-2), guaranteeing themselves a ticket to the playoffs, but in the national championship they are only in 8th place. In the last four rounds, we managed to win only one match, at the end of October we defeated Gaziantep at home (2-0). After that, the Lions were satisfied with a draw with Fatih Karagiumryuk (1:1), and after the matches of the national teams they lost to Fenerbahce (1:2) at home.
Statistics and figures
- Malatyaspor has a 3-match losing streak;
- In six of the last eight matches of Malatyaspor, the bet "At least one will not score + Total less than 2.5" was held;
- Malatyaspor has lost 4 matches out of the last five at home, winning only once;
- Galatasaray has an 8-match unbeaten streak in head-to-head matches with Malatyaspor (5 wins + 3 draws);
- Galatasaray has won only 1 match out of the last four in the league, losing twice;
- In the last four matches of Galatasaray, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- Galatasaray has lost only 1 match out of the last five away matches, winning twice.
Fatih Terim's team is in a critical situation, and must urgently correct the situation in the domestic arena. You can safely forget about European competitions until February. Malatyaspor is very weak at the moment, and it would be a sin for the lions not to take advantage of this.