In one of the last matches of the seventh round of the Turkish Super League, Trabzonspor will play at home with Alanyaspor. Online publication LiveResult.Ru offers you a forecast for this match.
In the last round, Trabzonspor missed the chance to become the sole leader of the Super League. In the away match with Konyaspor (2:2), Vitor Ugu was let down, who got sent off already in the eighth minute, because of which the team had to heroically pull out a draw in the minority. In the two previous away matches, the residents of Trabzon won with the same score 1: 0, against Giresunspor and Kasympashi, between them they drew at home with Galatasaray (2: 2).
The team from Alanya climbed to the seventh place in the standings, and if it wins in Trabzon, it can match the leading "Altai". Although before the international break, Alanyaspor lost big twice - at home to Altai (1: 4) and away to Hatayaspor (0:5). But during the holidays, a new coach came to the team, Bulent Korkmaz, with whom she won three times, taking over Galatasaray (1:0) on the road, and at home – over Giresunspor (1: 0) and Kasympasha (2:0).
Statistics and figures
- Trabzonspor has a 17-match unbeaten streak in the Super League (8 wins + 9 draws);
- In six of the last eight games of "Trabzonspor", the bet"Total more than 2.5" was held;
- "Trabzonspor" won only 1 match out of four home matches played this season, but also lost once;
- Last season, "Trabzonspor" lost the home match of the championship to "Alanyaspor" with a score of 1: 3;
- Alanyaspor has a 3-match winning streak, without conceding a single goal in them;
- In six of the last seven matches of "Alanyaspor" there was a bet "At least one will not score";
- Alanyaspor has won 3 matches out of the last four away matches, and with the same score – 1: 0.
"Alanyaspor" was not distinguished by a consistently successful away game earlier. Recently, they managed to win three out of four matches, but at the same time they lost in Hatay with a score of 0:5. "Trabzonspor" owes its fans, and should finally please them. And the Black Sea Storms will also seek to take revenge on the Alanyans for losing last season.