In one of Tuesday's matches of the sixth round of the Turkish Super League, Besiktas will play Adana Demirspor on their own field. Online publication LiveResult.Ru offers you a forecast for this meeting.
The team of Sergen Yalchyn is approaching the sixth round in the rank of the leader of the Super League. In the first four rounds, the Black Eagles did not concede a single goal, but still drew away with Gaziantep (0:0), defeating Rizespor (3:0), Fatih Karagyumryuk (1:0) and Malatyaspor (3:0) at home. A week ago, the Turkish champion lost at home in the Champions League to Borussia Dortmund (1: 2), and at the weekend he got a strong-willed victory on the road over Antalyaspor (3:2).
The Adanais started this football year very poorly, having failed to win even once during the first four rounds. After the opening home defeat against Fenerbahce (0:1), Samet Aibab's team drew twice – on the road with Kayserispor (1:1) and at home with Konyaspor (1:1). This did not suit the club's bosses, and during the international break, Vincenzo Montella was appointed as head coach. With the Italian, Demirsport immediately lost outright on the road to Fatih Karagyumryuk (0: 4), but in the last round they managed to defeat Rizespor at home (3: 1).
Statistics and figures
- Besiktas has a 7-match unbeaten streak in the domestic arena (6 wins + 1 draw);
- In the last three matches of Besiktas, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- "Adana Demirspor" has won only 1 match out of the last five, losing twice;
- In three of the last four matches of "Adan Demirspor" there was a bet "Both teams will score";
- Adana Demirspor has lost only 1 match out of the last 11 away matches, winning 6 times.
Excellent statistics of the game in away matches look so good for Demirsport, since it was compiled mainly in the First League. In the Super League, the Adanais are not so convincing, and Vincenzo Montella has a lot of work ahead of him. The champion should win this match without any problems.