In the match of the sixth round of the Turkish Super League, Rizespor will play Altai on its own field. We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
"Black Sea Hawks" forget the standings of the Turkish championship, having only one point scored in their asset. In the second round, Bulent Uygun's team managed to play a goalless draw at home with Fatih Karagyumryuk (0: 0). After that, Rizespor lost three times-at home to Hatayspor (0: 2), and on the road to Antalyaspor (2:3) and Adana Demirspor (1:3).
The Altaians look very convincing after their return to the Super League after an 18-year break. In the opening matches, they defeated Kayserispor at home (3: 0) and Alanyaspor away (4: 1). After that, there were two consecutive defeats – on their own field from Fenerbahce (0: 2) and on the road from Konyaspor (1:3). In the last round, the team of Mustafa Denizli snatched a strong-willed victory in the Izmir derby over Geztepe (2: 1).
Statistics and figures
- Rizespor has a 6-match winless streak (1 draw + 5 defeats);
- "Rizespor" has not scored a goal in the last four home matches;
- "Altai" has a 4-match winless streak in full-time matches with "Rizespor" (2 wins + 2 draws);
- "Altai" has a 12-match unbeaten streak (9 wins + 3 losses);
- In four of the five matches played by Altai this season, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- "Altai" has won 4 matches out of the last five away matches, losing only once.
We can not say that "Altai" shows such a high-quality game. The Izmir team achieved victories largely due to exorbitant emotions, and it is very difficult to find them in a match with the team that occupies the last place in the championship. But the "Rizespor" should already break through – the "hawks" simply have nowhere to retreat.