The sixth round of the Turkish Super League starts on Tuesday with four matches. In one of the first, Istanbul's Fatih Karagumryuk will play at home with Antalyaspor. We offer you a forecast for this match.
Karagyumryuk residents did not finish August in the best way, not scoring a single goal in away matches, earning only one point, drawing with Rizespor (0: 0) and losing to Besiktas (0: 1). But after an international break, during which Atylay Janel returned to the post of head coach, Fatih's attack shone – a home defeat of Adan Demirspor (4:0) and an away strong-willed victory over Malatyaspor (4:3).
The team of Ersun Yanal started the season very mediocre. In the first three rounds, the Scorpions scored 4 points, drawing at home with Geztepe (1: 1), losing away to Fenerbahce (0: 2), after which they snatched a victory in the last minutes at home over Rizespor (3:2). But after a two-week vacation, Antalyaspor lost twice, losing to Gaziantep (0:2) on the road, and losing a two-goal advantage over Besiktas (2:3) at home.
Statistics and figures
- Fatih Karagyumryuk has won 6 matches out of the last eight, losing only once;
- Fatih Karagiumryuk has scored at least three goals in four of the last six matches;
- Fatih Karagyumryuk has an 8-match unbeaten streak in home matches (6 wins + 2 draws), and the last 4 matches were won;
- Antalyaspor has an 8-match unbeaten streak in head-to-head matches with Fatih Karagyumryuk (6 wins + 2 draws);
- Antalyaspor has won only 1 match out of the last 13, losing 9 times;
- In five of the last seven matches of Antalyaspor, the Total bet was less than 2.5;
- Antalyaspor has a 5-match winless streak in away matches (1 draw + 4 defeats).
According to the latest results, of course, the home team is clearly asking for a victory, but the statistics of face-to-face confrontations are very frightening, which is not at all in favor of the Istanbul residents. Given the Scorpions ' problems in defense, they are unlikely to bet on the game from defense. They may well risk playing with the Karagyumryukians who have recently raged in attack on opposite courses, counting on luck and the best realization of scoring chances.