Altai and Geztepe will play in another match of the fifth round of the Turkish Super League on Friday evening. We present to your attention the forecast for the upcoming match.
The newcomer of the Super League started the season intimidatingly, registering two major victories at the start, defeating Kayserispor at home (3: 0), and Alanyaspor (4:1) on the road. After that, the Altai team predictably could not do anything on their own field with Fenerbahce (0: 2), and in the last round they "burned" away to Konyaspor (1:3).
Geztepe did not have the most difficult calendar at the start of the season, but they failed to win in the first three rounds – away draws with Antalyaspor (1:1) and Sivasspor (2:2), between which there was a home defeat against Malatyaspor (0:1). But after the international break, the "red-yellow", despite a quick missed goal, got a strong-willed victory over "Istanbul Basaksehir" (2:1) at home.
Statistics and figures
- "Altai" has won 7 matches out of the last nine, losing only twice;
- In three of the four matches played by Altai this season, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- "Altai" has a 14-match unbeaten streak in home matches (9 wins + 5 losses);
- In the last four full-time matches of "Altai" with "Geztepe", the bet"Total more than 2.5" was held;
- "Geztepe" has won only 1 match out of the last seven, losing four times;
- In five of the last six matches of "Geztepe" there was a bet "Both teams will score";
- "Geztepe" lost only 1 match out of the last seven away matches, but also won only twice.
The Izmir derby promises to be traditionally hot and productive. These teams have not met in the Super League for almost 20 years, and they will have something to prove to each other.