In the match of the 17th round of the South Korean championship, the Pohang Steelers and Jeju United will meet. How will the upcoming duel end? We'll figure it out.
"Pohan Steelers" is currently on the fourth line in the standings, with 27 points scored. During the 16 games the team has won seven victories, drawn six times and suffered three defeats, while it has a positive balance on goals scored/conceded (22:19). In the last match, the Pohan Steelers lost to Gwangyu on the road with a score of 2:4.
Jeju United is on the second line in the standings, having one point ahead of its opponent. In 16 games, the team scored 28 points, winning eight victories, drawing four times and suffering the same number of defeats, while hitting the opponents' goal 25 times and conceding 16 goals. In the last match, Jeju United drew 2-2 with Kavon on their own field.
Statistics and figures
- "Pohan Steelers" - the favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- The Pohan Steelers have suffered one defeat in the last six games;
- Jeju United has not lost for nine games;
- Pohan Steelers scored 17 points in eight home games this season, which is the third indicator among all teams;
- Jeju United scored 17 points in eight away games this season, which is the second indicator among all teams;
- In the first full-time match this season, Jeju United won 2-1.
I think that the match will not be the most productive, because the teams are in good shape, and obviously will not want to interrupt their turn, and it is likely that the fate of the game will be decided by one goal scored, and the guests are able to succeed, so they show a good level of play, having a series of nine games without defeats. I propose to place two bets on the upcoming match: a total of 2.5 goals less and a victory for Jeju United with a head start (0).