Suwon City and Ulsan Hyundai will meet in the match of the 17th round of the South Korean Championship. How will the upcoming duel end? We'll figure it out.
Suwon City is currently on the ninth line in the standings, with 18 points scored. During the 16 games the team has won five victories, drawn three times and suffered eight defeats, while it has a negative balance on goals scored / conceded (18:30). In the last match, Suwon City turned out to be stronger than Suwon Samsung Bluevings with a score of 2:1.
Ulsan Hyundai is the leader of the standings, ahead of the nearest pursuer by ten points. In 16 games, the team scored 38 points, won 12 victories, drew twice and suffered two defeats, while hitting the opponents' goal 32 times and conceding 18 goals. In the last match, Ulsan Hyundai was defeated by Jeonbuk Hyundai with a score of 0:2 on the road.
Statistics and figures
- Ulsan Hyundai is the favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- Suwon City has won three times in the last ten games;
- Ulsan Hyundai has suffered one defeat in the last ten games;
- Suwon City have lost their last two home matches with a total score of 0:7;
- In the first full-time match this season, Ulsan Hyundai won a crushing victory with a score of 3:0.
I think that the match can be productive, because the guests need to improve for the last home results and please their fans with at least one goal scored, and the guests will try to gain a foothold in the leaders. I propose to make two bets on the upcoming match: both teams will score and the total total of 2.5 goals is more.