In one of the last matches of the Sunday program of the 11th round of the Russian Premier League, Nizhny Novgorod "Pari NN" will play at home with Spartak Moscow. Your attention is invited to the forecast for this meeting.
Having issued a great series from mid-August to mid-September with a 5-match winless streak and 4 wins, "Pari NN" went into decline. It began with a strained home victory in the Russian Cup in a penalty shootout over Khimki (1:1), after which the Volga Region sensationally lost to Orenburg at home (0:2). Last Wednesday, Mikhail Galaktionov's team lost to Krasnodar in an away cup match (0:2).
Spartak disappointed in early September, losing two key matches in the championship – at home to Zenit St. Petersburg (1:2) and away to Rostov (2:4). But already now the "red and white" are on a 3-match winning streak, and all the successes were achieved in their native walls. As part of the Russian Cup, Guillermo Abascal's team defeated Voronezh Fakel and Zenit with the same score 3:0, and between them in the championship they beat Lokomotiv minimally in the Moscow derby (1:0).
Statistics and figures
- "Pari NN" has a 3-match winless streak, with the last 2 matches being lost;
- In four of the last six matches of "Pari NN" the bet "Total less than 2.5" was held;
- "Pari NN" has lost only 1 match out of the last five at home, winning twice;
- Spartak has a 12-match unbeaten streak (9 wins + 3 losses);
- In the last three matches, Spartak has not conceded a single goal;
- Spartak lost 2 of the last three away matches, winning only once.
Last season, Nizhny Novgorod never lost to Spartak, winning 2-1 in Moscow, and drawing 1 at home:1. This time "red-white" will also be difficult, since potentially "Pari NN" looks very good. Of course, the peak of the form of Mikhail Galaktionov's team has passed, but the mood for this meeting will be exorbitant. You can play for the hosts with a plus handicap, and also try for their goal in the second half, because they scored 14 of their 16 goals in the current championship after the break.