PARI: Zenit is the favorite of the cup match with Spartak

PARI: Zenit is the favorite of the cup match with Spartak
Translation
View Football Published:
Author: PARI

On Thursday, September 29, the third meeting of Spartak and Zenit will take place since the beginning of the season. This time the teams will play in the Russian Cup. The match will start at 20:30 Moscow time. The betting company PARI assessed the chances of the teams and told about the bets of customers for the upcoming meeting.Spartak is leading in Group B, three points ahead of Zenit, but analysts consider the club from St. Petersburg to be the favorite in the upcoming match.

Taking into account the penalty shootout, a coefficient of 1.42 is offered for the victory of Zenit, which is approximately 67% probability. The final victory of Muscovites is quoted at 2.90 (about 33%). At the same time, you can bet on Zenit's victory in the main time with a coefficient of 1.73 (approximately 56%). The probability that Spartak will win at the end of 90 minutes is 4.60 (approximately 21%).  A draw is quoted for 4.30 (about 23%).The probability that at least three goals will be scored in the main match of the round is estimated at a coefficient of 1.67. The option in which both teams will be able to distinguish themselves is quoted at 1.63.

PARI clients are inclined to believe that Zenit will take away three points from Moscow: a little more than 78% of the total volume of bets on the outcome of the meeting falls on the victory of the guests.

Guillermo Abascal's wards scored 18% for the triumph and 4% for a draw.

If we talk about betting on the exact score, then the most likely result, according to PARI analysts, is a 1:1 draw. This option is quoted for 8.00. If Zenit wins with a score of 2:1, the coefficient of 8.50 will play.PARI also accepts bets on individual players' performance.

You can bet on the goal of Zenit attack leader Mateo Casserra for 2.50, and if his teammate Alexander Mostovoy scores a goal, the bet will be 2.90. The goal scored by Spartak strikers Alexander Sobolev and Quincy Promes can be bet for 3.20 and 3.50 respectively.The largest bid at the moment is 500,000 rubles.

The client put this money on the fact that there will be at least two goals scored in the match. This bet is added to the express of today's three events in the framework of the Russian Cup with a total coefficient of 1.87.

At the start of the season, Zenit defeated Spartak in the Super Cup match with a score of 4:0. Sergey Semak's team proved to be stronger in the Russian Championship game, winning away with a score of 2:1.

Tip: Total More Than 2.5
Played
1.63 Make a bet

Personal matches history

Spartak Moscow
Zenit

14 matches

50%
50%
7 wins 7 draws 0 wins

First Half

50%
57.1%
7 wins 8 draws 0 wins

Second Half

50%
71.4%
7 wins 10 draws 0 wins

21 matches

19%
81%
0 wins 4 draws 17 wins

First Half

38.1%
61.9%
0 wins 8 draws 12 wins

Second Half

28.6%
71.4%
0 wins 6 draws 12 wins

35 matches

20%
31.4%
48.6%
7 wins 11 draws 17 wins

First Half

20%
45.7%
34.3%
7 wins 16 draws 12 wins

Second Half

20%
45.7%
34.3%
7 wins 16 draws 12 wins

Matches history

PL
1:2
SC
4:0
PL
1:1
PL
7:1
PL
3:1
PL
1:1
C
2:1
PL
1:0
PL
0:1
PL
1:1
MPC
0:3
PL
0:0
PL
3:1
PL
5:1
PL
2:1
PL
4:2
PL
5:2
PL
2:2
PL
1:1
PL
0:0
PL
4:2
PL
4:2
IF
3:4
PL
2:4
PL
5:0
PL
2:3
PL
1:2
PL
2:2
PL
3:0
PL
1:0
PL
1:1
PL
2:1
PL
1:1
PL
1:3
PL
0:0

Total Goals

24
22

Average goals per match

1.5
1.16

Average time per goal

60
77

Total Goals

51
25

Average goals per match

2.68
1.56

Average time per goal

33
57

Total Goals

75
47

Average goals per match

2.14
1.34

Matches total

32
More 91%
Less 9%
3
29
More 83%
Less 17%
6
23
More 66%
Less 34%
12
16
More 46%
Less 54%
19
10
More 29%
Less 71%
25
8
More 23%
Less 77%
27
3
More 9%
Less 91%
32
1
More 3%
Less 97%
34

Average time per goal

42
67

Scorers inside tournament

Spartak Moscow
Player Goals (pen.) Average per match
Quincy Promes 3 0.5
Pavel Meleshin 2 0.33
Alexandr Sobolev 1 0.17
Nikita Chernov 1 0.17
Nikolai Rasskazov 1 0.17
Aleksandr Sobolev Ser. 1 0.17
Shamar Nicholson 1 0.17
Anton Zinkovsky 0 0
Georgy Jikia 0 0
Mikhail Ignatov Al. 0 0
Daniil Tlusevich 0 0
Ruslan Litvinov 0 0
Zenit
Player Goals (pen.) Average per match
Mateo Casierra 2 0.33
Filipe Malcom 2 0.33
Ivan Sergeev II 2 0.33
Geraldo Wendel 0 0
Claudinho 0 0
Douglas Santos 0 0
Zelimkhan Bakaev 0 0
Danil Krugovoi 0 0

Cards

Spartak Moscow
Zenit

Match results

Spartak Moscow
100%
3 wins 0 losses
First Half
33% (1)
67% (2)
0% (0)
 
Wins
Draws
Defeats
Second Half
100% (3)
0% (0)
0% (0)
Zenit
100%
0 wins 3 losses
First Half
0% (0)
33% (1)
67% (2)
 
Wins
Draws
Defeats
Second Half
0% (0)
100% (3)
0% (0)

Dry wins

3
0

Dry defeats

0
2

Volitional Victories

0
0

Volitional Defeats

0
0
Spartak Moscow
66.7%
33.3%
2 wins 1 loss
First Half
0% (0)
67% (2)
33% (1)
 
Wins
Draws
Defeats
Second Half
33% (1)
67% (2)
0% (0)
Zenit
33.3%
66.7%
1 win 2 losses
First Half
0% (0)
100% (3)
0% (0)
 
Wins
Draws
Defeats
Second Half
33% (1)
0% (0)
67% (2)

Dry wins

1
1

Dry defeats

0
2

Volitional Victories

2
0

Volitional Defeats

2
4
Spartak Moscow
83.3%
16.7%
5 wins 1 loss
First Half
17% (1)
67% (4)
17% (1)
 
Wins
Draws
Defeats
Second Half
67% (4)
33% (2)
0% (0)
Zenit
16.7%
83.3%
1 win 5 losses
First Half
0% (0)
67% (4)
33% (2)
 
Wins
Draws
Defeats
Second Half
17% (1)
50% (3)
33% (2)

Dry wins

4
1

Dry defeats

0
4

Volitional Victories

2
0

Volitional Defeats

2
4

Goals by match time

Scored

7
2
2 In the 1st half 0
5 In the 2nd half 2
3 Scored first 1
3 Not scored 5
1
14%
0
0%
1-15
0
0%
0
0%
16-30
1
14%
0
0%
31-45
1
14%
1
50%
46-60
0
0%
0
0%
61-75
4
57%
1
50%
76-90

Missed

0
5
0 In the 1st half 0
0 In the 2nd half 5
0 Missed first 2
0 Not missed 2
0
0%
0
0%
1-15
0
0%
0
0%
16-30
0
0%
0
0%
31-45
0
0%
0
0%
46-60
0
0%
0
0%
61-75
0
0%
5
100%
76-90

Scored

3
4
1 In the 1st half 3
2 In the 2nd half 1
2 Scored first 2
4 Not scored 4
0
0%
0
0%
1-15
0
0%
2
50%
16-30
1
33%
1
25%
31-45
2
67%
1
25%
46-60
0
0%
0
0%
61-75
0
0%
0
0%
76-90

Missed

3
1
0 In the 1st half 0
3 In the 2nd half 1
0 Missed first 0
2 Not missed 1
0
0%
0
0%
1-15
0
0%
0
0%
16-30
0
0%
0
0%
31-45
0
0%
0
0%
46-60
2
67%
0
0%
61-75
1
33%
1
100%
76-90

Scored

10
6
3 In the 1st half 3
7 In the 2nd half 3
5 Scored first 3
1 Not scored 3
1
10%
0
0%
1-15
0
0%
2
33%
16-30
2
20%
1
17%
31-45
3
30%
2
33%
46-60
0
0%
0
0%
61-75
4
40%
1
17%
76-90

Missed

3
6
0 In the 1st half 0
3 In the 2nd half 6
0 Missed first 2
2 Not missed 3
0
0%
0
0%
1-15
0
0%
0
0%
16-30
0
0%
0
0%
31-45
0
0%
0
0%
46-60
2
67%
0
0%
61-75
1
33%
6
100%
76-90

Results of the last matches

Match results

Spartak Moscow
Zenit

Exact score

3:0
2 times 67%
1:0
1 time 33%
0:0
1 time 33%
2:0
1 time 33%
2:1
1 time 33%

Exact number of goals

3
2 times 67%
1
1 time 33%
2
2 times 67%
0
1 time 33%

Exact score

0:0
1 time 33%
1:2
1 time 33%
2:1
1 time 33%
0:2
1 time 33%
2:0
1 time 33%
3:0
1 time 33%

Exact number of goals

0
1 time 33%
1
1 time 33%
2
1 time 33%
0
2 times 67%
2
1 time 33%

Exact score

3:0
2 times 33%
0:0
1 time 17%
1:0
1 time 17%
1:2
1 time 17%
2:1
1 time 17%
2:0
2 times 33%
0:0
1 time 17%
0:2
1 time 17%
2:1
1 time 17%
3:0
1 time 17%

Exact number of goals

1
2 times 33%
3
2 times 33%
0
1 time 17%
2
1 time 17%
0
3 times 50%
2
3 times 50%

Total goals in a match

Spartak Moscow
Zenit

Average total

0
Whole match
0
0
In the 1st half
0
0
In the 2nd half
0

Individual Totals

More Less
2
1
1.5
More Less
2
1
2
1
2.5

Average total

0
Whole match
0
0
In the 1st half
0
0
In the 2nd half
0

Individual Totals

More Less
2
1
0.5
More Less
1
2
1
2
1.5
1
2

Average total

0
Whole match
0
0
In the 1st half
0
0
In the 2nd half
0

Individual Totals

More Less
5
1
0.5
More Less
3
3
3
3
1.5
3
3
2
4
2.5

Группа A

Team Prev. matches G W D D G P
1. Krasnodar 6 4 0 2 11 - 4 13
2. Lokomotiv Moscow 6 4 0 2 11 - 6 11
3. Pari NN 6 4 0 2 6 - 7 10
4. FK Khimki 6 0 0 6 3 - 14 2

Группа B

Team Prev. matches G W D D G P
1. Spartak Moscow 6 4 0 2 10 - 3 13
2. Krilia Sovetov 6 4 0 2 7 - 4 12
3. Zenit 6 4 0 2 6 - 6 11
4. Fakel 6 0 0 6 1 - 11 0

Группа C

Team Prev. matches G W D D G P
1. Dinamo Moscow 6 3 0 3 9 - 8 10
2. Rostov 6 3 0 3 12 - 11 9
3. Akhmat Grozni 6 3 0 3 11 - 12 9
4. Orenburg 6 3 0 3 12 - 13 8

Группа D

Team Prev. matches G W D D G P
1. Ural 6 5 0 1 9 - 5 14
2. CSCA Moscow 6 4 0 2 8 - 4 13
3. Torpedo Moscow 6 2 0 4 6 - 7 7
4. FC Sochi 2018 6 1 0 5 6 - 13 2

Группа A

Team Prev. matches G W D D G P
1. Krasnodar 3 3 0 0 7 - 1 9
2. Pari NN 3 3 0 0 4 - 1 8
3. Lokomotiv Moscow 3 3 0 0 6 - 3 8
4. FK Khimki 3 0 0 3 1 - 8 1

Группа B

Team Prev. matches G W D D G P
1. Spartak Moscow 3 3 0 0 7 - 0 9
2. Krilia Sovetov 3 3 0 0 5 - 1 9
3. Zenit 3 3 0 0 4 - 1 8
4. Fakel 3 0 0 3 1 - 5 0

Группа C

Team Prev. matches G W D D G P
1. Rostov 3 3 0 0 8 - 1 9
2. Akhmat Grozni 3 3 0 0 8 - 3 9
3. Dinamo Moscow 3 3 0 0 6 - 2 9
4. Orenburg 3 3 0 0 10 - 6 8

Группа D

Team Prev. matches G W D D G P
1. Ural 3 3 0 0 3 - 0 8
2. CSCA Moscow 3 2 0 1 4 - 3 6
3. Torpedo Moscow 3 0 0 3 2 - 5 1
4. FC Sochi 2018 3 0 0 3 4 - 8 0

Группа A

Team Prev. matches G W D D G P
1. Krasnodar 3 1 0 2 4 - 3 4
2. Lokomotiv Moscow 3 1 0 2 5 - 3 3
3. Pari NN 3 1 0 2 2 - 6 2
4. FK Khimki 3 0 0 3 2 - 6 1

Группа B

Team Prev. matches G W D D G P
1. Spartak Moscow 3 1 0 2 3 - 3 4
2. Krilia Sovetov 3 1 0 2 2 - 3 3
3. Zenit 3 1 0 2 2 - 5 3
4. Fakel 3 0 0 3 0 - 6 0

Группа C

Team Prev. matches G W D D G P
1. Dinamo Moscow 3 0 0 3 3 - 6 1
2. Rostov 3 0 0 3 4 - 10 0
3. Akhmat Grozni 3 0 0 3 3 - 9 0
4. Orenburg 3 0 0 3 2 - 7 0

Группа D

Team Prev. matches G W D D G P
1. CSCA Moscow 3 2 0 1 4 - 1 7
2. Ural 3 2 0 1 6 - 5 6
3. Torpedo Moscow 3 2 0 1 4 - 2 6
4. FC Sochi 2018 3 1 0 2 2 - 5 2
  • — Выход в верхнюю сетку плей-офф
  • — Выход в нижнюю сетку плей-офф
  • — Вылет с турнира

Top Forwarders

Rostov Yegor Golenkov 5
Krasnodar Jhon Cordoba 4 (1)
Lokomotiv Moscow Pedro Gabriel Pereira Lopes 4
Spartak Moscow Quincy Promes 3
Zvezda Saint Petersburg Dmitry Sukonkin 3

Top Violators

Neftehimik Alexey Berdnikov 1 2
Spartak Moscow Shamar Nicholson 1 2
Ural Aleksandr Yushin 3
Spartak Moscow Danila Prutsev 3
Zenit Claudinho 1 1
Tip from liveresult

Tips for match Spartak Moscow 3:0 Zenit

Game Outcome
Spartak Moscow
29.8% (57)
Draw
15.7% (30)
Zenit
54.5% (104)
Total 2.5
More
75% (93)
Less
25% (31)
Bboth teams will score
Yes
91.94% (114)
No
8.06% (10)
Popular Score
1:2 Zenit
27.7% (53)
1:1 Draw
11.5% (22)
2:1 Spartak Moscow
10.5% (20)
1:3 Zenit
5.8% (11)
2:2 Draw
2.6% (5)
0:1 Zenit
2.1% (4)
0:2 Zenit
1% (2)
1:0 Spartak Moscow
1% (2)
Forecasts Competitions

Please, register or login, to take part in the contest!

Forecasts 191
Spartak Moscow 29.8% (57)
X 15.7% (30)
Zenit 54.5% (104)
All forecasts
Tip from liveresult

Другие прогнозы

1.85
Netherlands Qatar
Football
2.10
Netherlands Qatar
Football
1.98
Netherlands Qatar
Football
2.49
Ecuador Senegal
Football
1.70
Ecuador Senegal
Football
3.20
Ecuador Senegal
Football
1.60
Netherlands Qatar
Football
3.15
Ecuador Senegal
Football
1.50
Ecuador Senegal
Football
Все прогнозы
✅ Football tips
 
Betting bonus