On Sunday evening, in the final match of the fifth round of the Russian Premier League, Spartak Moscow will play Sochi at home. We bring to your attention the forecast for this duel.
Spartak, under the leadership of Guillermo Abascal, successfully started the new championship, losing points so far only in the first round away from Akhmat (1:1), where the red and white had to play in the minority from the end of the first half. After that there were away victories over Krasnodar (4:1) and Ural (2:0), between which there was a major home victory over Orenburg (4:1).
Sochi residents have so far managed to skillfully use a fairly favorable calendar at the start of the championship, although the game of the current vice-champion of the country does not always look convincing. The start of the season was celebrated with a 3-1 away win over Torpedo, followed by a crushing defeat against CSKA (0:3). In the last two rounds, Sochi beat Akhmat and Pari NN at home with the same score 2:1
Statistics and figures
- Spartak has a 4-match winless streak, with the last 3 matches won;
- In five of the last seven matches of Spartak, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Spartak has a 6-match unbeaten streak at home (4 wins + 2 draws);
- Sochi has a 5-match unbeaten streak in head-to-head matches with Spartak (4 wins + 1 draw);
- Sochi has lost only 1 match out of the last 12, winning 8 times;
- In the last five matches of Sochi, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Sochi has lost only 1 match out of the last ten away matches, winning 7 times.
Sochi has excellent statistics of personal meetings with Spartak over the past three years, but it will not be easy to extend it, given the powerful start of the red-whites this season. But still, the Spartacists still have problems with the defensive line, which can be used.