In another key match of the last round of the Russian National Football League, Torpedo Moscow will play at home with Kuban Krasnodar. We bring to your attention the forecast for this duel.
Muscovites managed to get to the leaders of the FNL championship at the finish of the season, but they did not secure a 100% increase in class. In order not to fall below the second place, you need to play at least a draw, but in order to win the FNL trophy, you need to win. In the last four rounds, Avtozavodtsy scored 3 points each, beating Krasnodar-2 (2:0) and Veles (1:0) at home, and Metallurg (3:1) and Yenisei (1:0) on the road.
Kuban has not lost for more than two months, rising to 13th place in the standings, breaking away from the relegation zone by 15 points. With such a game next season, the team can fight for promotion in the class. In April, Kuban gave out a 4-match winning streak, but in May it was content with two goalless draws – on the road with KAMAZ and at home with Krasnodar-2.
Statistics and figures
- Torpedo has an 8-match winless streak (6 wins + 2 draws);
- Torpedo has conceded only 1 goal in the last eight matches;
- Torpedo has not lost a single home match this season (11 wins + 9 draws);
- Kuban has a 10-match winless streak (5 wins + 5 draws);
- Kuban has conceded only 1 goal in the last five matches;
- Kuban has a 7-match winless streak in the away matches of the championship (4 wins + 3 draws).
Both teams know how to defend superbly, and that's what should come to the fore. But Torpedo is still more motivated, and has never lost at home all season, so the home team should be closer to victory than Kuban, which is completely unmotivated in the tournament plan.