In one of Saturday's matches of the last round of the Russian Football National League Astrakhan "Volgar" will play at home with "Orenburg". Your attention is invited to the forecast for this match.
Astrakhan are dangerously close to the relegation zone, ahead of it by only 1 point. They had the opportunity to secure themselves, but in the last four rounds they managed to score only 1 point, thanks to a home draw with Baltika (2-2) at the end of April. In May, there were two dry defeats – away from Fakel (0:1) and at home from Tomi (0:3).
Orenburg residents are extremely unstable at the end of the season, having won only 2 matches out of the last six, which is why they lost their leadership in the FNL championship, and now they even risk missing out on a direct ticket to the Premier League. Over the past month, we managed only to beat the worst team of the championship "Tekstilshchik" (5:2) on the road. After that there was a home draw with "Olympus-Dolgoprudny" (2:2) and a guest defeat to "SKA-Khabarovsk" (0:1).
Statistics and figures
- Volgar has a 4-match winless streak (1 draw + 3 defeats);
- In four of the last five matches of Volgar, the bet "At least one will not score" took place;
- Volgar has won only 1 match out of the last seven, losing twice;
- Orenburg has lost only 1 match out of the last nine head-to-head with Volgar, winning 6 times;
- Orenburg has won only 2 matches out of the last six, having also lost twice;
- In four of the last six matches of Orenburg, the Total bet was more than 3.5;
- Orenburg has an 11-match unbeaten away streak (6 wins + 5 losses).
The match is extremely important for both teams, so you definitely shouldn't wait for open football here – the price of a mistake is too high. In the second half, at least one of the teams will most likely have to take risks, and there the game may open up somewhat.