Alania Vladikavkaz will play a home match with KAMAZ Naberezhnye Chelny as part of the last 38th round of the Russian National Football League. We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
Despite the great desire, Alania did not have enough strength to enter the Premier League - Spartak Gogniev's team fell back to 7th place in the standings. Ossetians are frankly failing the end of the championship, unable to win in the last six matches in a row. In the last two rounds of the championship, they lost on the road to Neftekhimik (2:5) and at home to Rotor (0:1), and between them there was a crushing defeat in the semifinals of the Russian Cup from Dynamo Moscow (0:3).
The residents of Naberezhnye Chelny have been doing badly throughout the spring half of the season, which is why they have turned from a strong middle-class FNL into an outsider. But there is still a chance of survival – the gap from Volgar, which is in the saving 16th place, is only 1 point. By the will of the calendar, KAMAZ has to finish the championship with three away matches in a row, and the first two "avtozavodtsy" lost – to "Torch" (0:1) and "Spartak-2" (0:3).
Statistics and figures
- Alania has a 6-match winless streak (3 draws + 3 defeats), with the last 3 matches being lost;
- In three of the last four matches of Alania, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Alania has won only 1 match out of the last six at home, losing three times;
- KAMAZ has a 14-match winless streak (5 draws + 9 defeats);
- KAMAZ has not scored a single goal in the last five matches;
- KAMAZ has a 9-match winless away streak (3 draws + 6 defeats).
KAMAZ only needs a victory, but this does not mean that it is necessary to get involved in open football with Alania, because it is fraught with defeat without a chance. But it is quite possible to impose unpleasant viscous football on Vladikavkaz residents, especially in light of their lack of tournament motivation.