In another match of the last 38th round of the Russian Football National League, Tomsk "Tom" will play at home with Lipetsk "Metallurg". We bring to your attention the forecast for this duel.
Tomichi are in 14th place in the standings, and they will definitely not fall below, but they can climb a couple of positions higher. In the last rounds, they mostly alternate wins with losses. Before the last round, there were two away defeats from Olympus-Dolgoprudny (0:1) and SKA-Khabarovsk (0:2), but then, again, Tom defeated Volgar (3:0).
Metallurg managed to reach the peak of form in the spring part of the season, and it seemed that it would even be able to cling to survival in the FNL. However, in May, the Lipchans did not win a single match. The unsuccessful series began with a guest draw with Baltika (0:0), after which they lost to Torpedo (1:3) and Fakel (1:2) on their own field.
Statistics and figures
- Tom has a 6-match unbeaten streak (3 wins + 3 losses);
- In the last six matches of "Tomi" there was a bet "At least one will not score";
- "Tom" won the last 2 home matches, although before that it had a 3-match losing streak;
- Metallurg has a 3-match winless streak, with the last 2 matches being lost;
- In three of the last four matches of Metallurg, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Metallurg has lost only 1 match out of the last four away matches, winning twice.
Despite the fact that Metallurg has lost its chances of survival, the Lipchans are playing with excitement at the end of the season, and even the leaders of the championship have caused problems. It will also be very difficult for Tomic to break the resistance of Sergey Mashnin's team.