In the last match of Saturday's program of the 37th round of the Russian Football National League, Astrakhan Volgar will play at home with Tomsk Tomsk. Your attention is invited to the forecast for this match.
Astrakhan are in the last safe 16th place in the standings, only 1 point ahead of the relegation zone. In the last seven rounds they managed to beat only in the away match "Veles" (2:0). After that, Volgar drew with Baltika at home (2:0), and lost away to Metallurg (0:1) and Fakel (0:1).
"Tom" is in 14th place in the standings, coming off by 7 points from the relegation zone, that is, guaranteeing its survival. In the last four rounds, the Green-whites managed to beat only Tekstilshchik (1-0) at home, after which they suffered two defeats on the road – Olympus-Dolgoprudny (0:1) and SKA-Khabarovsk (0:2).
Statistics and figures
- Volgar has won only 1 match out of the last seven, losing three times;
- In four of the last five matches of Volgar, the "Total less than 2.5" bet was held;
- Volgar has lost only 1 match out of the last eight at home, winning three times;
- Volgar has won 3 of the last four head-to-head matches with Tom, losing only once;
- "Tom" has lost 3 matches out of the last four, winning only once;
- In the last five matches of "Tom" there was a bet "At least one will not score";
- "Tom" won only 1 match out of the last ten away matches, losing 6 times.
Volgar is performing quite successfully at home this season, while Tom is not so good on the road. In addition, Tomichi no longer have tournament motivation, whereas Astrakhan has it just off the scale.