In one of the Saturday evening matches of the 37th round of the Russian Football National League Lipetsk "Metallurg" will play at home with Voronezh "Torch". We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
Despite the good results at the finish of the season, Metallurg almost lost its chances of retaining a residence permit in the FNL. At the end of April, the Lipchans won twice – at home "Volgar" (1-0) and away "Veles" (2:1). After that, they drew away with Baltika (0:0), but last Wednesday they lost to the second team of the Torpedo championship (1:3) at home.
"Torch" remains in third place in the standings, 3 points behind the zone of direct entry into the Premier League. In the last six rounds, the Voronezh team made only one misfire, at the end of April they lost to SKA Khabarovsk on the road (1:2). After that, Oleg Vasilenko's team beat Volgar and KAMAZ at home with the same minimum score 1:0.
Statistics and figures
- Metallurg has lost only 1 match out of the last four, winning twice;
- In four of the last six matches of Metallurg, the Total bet was less than 2.5;
- Metallurg has won only 1 match out of the last seven at home, losing 5 times;
- Fakel has a 3-match winless streak in head-to-head matches with Metallurg (2 wins + 1 draw);
- "Torch" has won 5 matches out of the last six, losing only once;
- In four of the last five matches, Fakel has not missed;
- "Torch" has lost 3 matches out of the last four away matches, winning only once.
Metallurg has no choice but to take risks and play only to win, since even a draw will deprive the last hopes of survival. The Torch also only needs to win, so you can expect a considerable number of goals scored from this match.