In one of the matches of the 37th round of the Russian Football National League, Olymp-Dolgoprudny near Moscow will play at home with Akron Togliatti. Your attention is invited to the forecast for this meeting.
Dolgoprudentsy are in 15th place in the standings, breaking away from the zone of transitional matches by 4 points. In the last five rounds, Olymp managed to win only once, in the round before last, beating Tom on its field (1-0). This happened after the appointment of Denis Evsikov as head coach. In the last round, the Swans pulled out a draw away from Orenburg (2:2).
Togliatti are only in 11th place in the standings, coming off by 11 points from Olympus-Dolgoprudny. In April, Akron issued a 3-match losing streak, which replaced a 6-match winless streak. In the last away match, Vitaly Panov's team drew with Alania (2:2), and last weekend it defeated Tekstilshchik at home (4:1).
Statistics and figures
- Olymp-Dolgoprudny has won only 1 match out of the last five, losing twice;
- In four of the last five matches of Olympus-Dolgoprudny, the bet "At least one will not score + Total less than 2.5" was held;
- Olymp-Dolgoprudny has won 3 matches out of the last four at home, losing only once;
- Akron has won only 1 game out of the last six, losing three times;
- In three of Akron's last five matches, the Total bet was more than 3.5;
- Akron has won only 1 match out of the last nine away games, losing four times.
Akron residents mostly play poorly on the road, and it is unlikely that they will play in the Moscow region with exorbitant motivation, without having serious tournament tasks. For Olympus, as before, every point is worth its weight in gold, so they will treat the fight with all seriousness.